Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!


I celebrated Earth Day by taking the bus to the little deli (aka Safeway. ha! take that Subway!) near my house. The bus trip had absolutely nothing to do with the fact that my car shakes while driving at the moment, and everything to do with Earth Day. I promise.

Anyways, I got this delish sandwich: Chicken breast, fresh mozzarella and veggies on this yummy looking multigrain bread!




I will be back for more, yummy sandwich!

I then headed over to Starbucks - where today, for Earth Day they are giving away free Pike Place coffee if you bring a mug. I sure did! (go Flames!)


I even got a little bit of studying in too.

When I left Starbucks though, all this white stuff had appeared:



SNOW?! It was like summer yesterday. When will it end?!

1 comment:

  1. Snow?!?! What the heck.

    C'mon Spring. Enough putzing around.

    ReplyDelete