Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Bad Blogger!

so... so far this is a blog about absolutely nothing. It's a little venty about school, but in my mind, it's going to be much much more than that. So for my -5 readers....

I figure one way to be a better blogger is to tell you a bit about myself. I'm a homebody to the extreme - to me, the idea of heading out to a club or whatevs sounds awful, while a night snuggled up with theHusband, thePuppy along with some wine and PJ's sounds perfect. I'm an optimist. After I finish a term project and write three exams I'll be able to call myself an Engineer. I love to read. I love to cook. I've struggled with my weight since I was about 13. The current stuggle is finding time to work out and meal plan. I'm starting grad school in a month. Probably won't help with the time struggle. I love budgeting. 

I think that's all for now! How about a few pictures?


This is thePuppy. Isn't she cute!?


This is TheHusband and I, on our wedding day. Pretty cute, eh! 




No comments:

Post a Comment